My LiKeS

I am a K-pop lover specially from Alexander Lee Eusebio!!!
I L0V3 him so muchhh...
Xanderella 4 eva!!!
and I DECLARE MYSELF AS AN ADDICTED TO
ANIME!

miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

Alexander Rap Solo (Hye Ji - Your Love) with my Pix :)

This is Alexander Lee Eusebio's solo rapping........
wooooooooooooowwwww!!!!!!! he's voice is so hot sexy... it blew me away!!!!
and is this lack of tallent???.....
well....I think that what really happened is...
lack of intelligence and recognizing the hidden talents... by NHM.... they suck!!! hate them so much!!!
but what makes me feel kinnda better is that I know that this whole thing from Xander's departure from U-kiss was so unfair... but I've got a strong feeling that God has something better prepared 4
him!!!!! and I can't wait to see him back again n with a greater smile!!!!
hwaiting 4 him!!! saranghaeyo Xander oppa!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario